Event Management/Middleware Platform (EMP) is a proven middleware which addresses the need for top-notch symbiosis in IT eco-system of an organisation. It is vendor-agnostic; thus, effortlessly orchestrates systems and applications enabling effective and efficient automation and digitilization process spanning through various applications and databases. The complex processes, service flows and tasks within these systems are nagivated through with ease for right time and right service deliveries.
It supports multichannel and omni channel customer interaction and service engagement thus expanding the market reach and creating instantaneous customer engagement and service subscription. The resulting high volume of transactions for service enquiries, requests and deliveries is smoothly managed via EMP’s robust traffic management and service provisioning mechanism.
Low Cost To Own
- No replacement of your existing systems, as emp is designed to be complimentary.
- Seamless integration with any systems, i.e. your legacy system or that of you business partners.
- Deployment can be scaled down or in phases.
- Available as SaaS
Speed To Market
- Fast development & deployment with speed of customization
- Ready workable applications –CRM, Billing, Assets Management and Campaign Management
- Developed based of A-Z of typical service provision
- Expedite marketing of services and products to the market, to edge competitors
Wide Market Reach
- Supports various channels of customer’s engagement such as mobile apps, connected devices, and social media;
- Market segmentation can be determined for targeted programmes such as promotions.
- Creates immediate market reach, in almost real-time services delivery
- Encourages immediate & impulsive purchases
Service / Product Personalization
- Provides customers’ trends and behavior
- Recommends service/products with high potential of purchases/subscriptions
- Personalises services/product offerings based on customer interests and purchases/subscription trends
- Data collection and analytics for customers’ trends and predictive behaviours